29. June 2023: 5 pm – 6.30 pm (CEST)
Students, academic staff, non-academic staff, start-ups
Register here in Eventbrite until 27. June 2023 or via mail to Patrick Saßmannshausen with name, e-mail, gender, country of origin, country of residence and typ of participant (student, academic staff, non-academic staff)
Free of charge
Starting a business can be an exciting but daunting prospect for many young and creative minds, especially those still studying. Despite a growing desire to pursue entrepreneurship, the fear of failure and lack of resources often hold them back. Fortunately, there are funding programs available to support the start-up projects of students, alumni, and academic staff, providing them with the necessary resources to make their ideas a reality.
One crucial skill for any entrepreneur seeking funding is the ability to pitch their business effectively. This course module is designed to equip learners with a comprehensive understanding of the key elements of a successful pitch, including investor psychology, crafting an effective pitch, presenting their business idea, closing the deal, and receiving and implementing feedback. By mastering these skills, entrepreneurs can increase their chances of securing funding and bringing their business vision to life.
By the end of this module, learners will be able to:
- Understand the key elements of a successful pitch
- Identify the most important factors that investors consider when evaluating a pitch
- Develop effective strategies for presenting their business idea
- Deliver a compelling and persuasive pitch to potential investors
- Practice and receive feedback on their pitch presentation skills
27.06.2023 13:30 – 17:00 Input and Training
29.06.2023 17:00 – 18:30 Pitch Session and Feedback